Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Post 2.0

First, here are my features. I call them The Dailies

Quote of the Day
1) "I tried to make her look 45. I nerarly airbrushed her into oblivion."

I'm listening to:
2) All At Sea - Jamie Cullum

Alright, down to bweeezniss. I am happy to announce that i have approximately 1.5 days of school left. I am almost free from Hillsboro School District 1J. No more crazy rules! Well, I don't really know about that, but I'm sure South Carolina is going to have some very nice people. They better!!!!
Well. I'm very mad. You know why? 'Cuz Michael "Kinder-Sex" Jackson was found not guilty. For anything! Yarghhhh. It irks the self on so many levels. Well, I shouldn't worry. If I ever see him on the street, I don't know what i would do, but i wouldn't be happy.
I'm also mad 'cuz I had to take the first season of "The Office" back to the library. I'm now stuck with "Arrested Development" season 1, which I got for Christmas. I'm totally not saying that's not a bad thing, but you know..."The Office" rules on so many levels. It is sooooo better than the American version. Guh!!

I will see you when i cool down and settle.


No comments: