Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ramp of Rants

I have a question. I mght spark a little contreversy, but...What the flaming heck is the deal with Tom Cruise? First this whole thing on Oprah's beloved couch, now this "war of the words" with Matt Lauer? It just gives the American people all the more reason to make fun of him. "Matt, Matt, Matt..." Guh! It just makes us like him even less. We all know it's a stunt for their movies, which I might see them both, but anyway, I don't like the religion of Scientology. Do they just think if someone has depression or something, that they can just not take medications for it and go crazy all over the place? Alright. I think I'm done with this.

I just posted that on my other blog too. I just hate him now! I still like his movies, though.

1) "They're watering fish in that shot. You know why? 'Cuz they watered fish."

2) I'm currently listening to: Out-Of-State Plates - Fountains of Wayne

No comments: