Thursday, December 28, 2006

Postcards From 10 Miles Away

It seems my father really wants to move back to Oregon, and now i kind of agree. I had no idea of what was going on and now i do. But i just don't want to go through all of that hotel and car trip bullshit again. And i need to see if something works out by the time i leave. I need everyone of my friends here to swear they'll keep in touch with me and talk to me and all of that. If it wasn't for them, i would have no reason to live here. They helped me so much and i love them for it. They have no idea how much they mean to me.

1 comment:

weas said...

The worst part of any move is the car trip. Argh. If I sat in a Penske moving truck for a grand total of 36 hours (not counting two hotels and several rest stops) between Oregon and Colorado, then I can't begin to imagine how long you'd be in a car.

The reward is worth the pain, though. It means I get to see you in person for the first time in...years.