Friday, June 22, 2007

Completely Bored Beyond All Recognition

CBBAR. That decribes the exact state i'm currently in. I'm just sitting here, doing absolutely nothing, with nobody. It's horrible. I have nobody to hang out with and it's getting ridiculous.

And also, some perverted little insect has decided to bite me near my tail bone, and now it hurts when i sit down. I'm now going to start the "Down with the insects" campaign.

7 Days til HCT (Honda Civic Tour). Indeed. Cobra Starship, +44, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy and, surprisingly, Paul Wall. Let's hopw me and Liz get a spot up close and Paul'll accidentally spit his grill out and we'll sell it on Ebay. Hee AcciDENTAL. I'm a genius.

I need a new computer microphone. I'm going to start my own podcast, and i kinda need something to record it with. I would use the webcam mic, but the webcam CD seems to be absolutely nowhere. And it's horrible.

Gah...

1) "Do you ever stop it?"
"No."

- Junebug (awesome movie)

2) Currently about to listen to: my favorite Shins songs.

No comments: