Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Hate

People who wear their baseball caps backwards, which I'm doing right now.

I hate people who call hats "caps".

I hate people who think having liquor in their Myspace pictures makes them cool.

I hate people who say things about you behind your back, while you can hear, and when you confront them about it, they totally deny it.

I hate anybody who lists "anything on MTV" as their favorite music.

I hate people who can't spell.

I hate people who give guys BJs on swingsets.

I hate people who hang out with said people.

I hate people who are found with drugs and are kicked off the cheerleading team, and then tries out for the next year.

Almost all of these describe Lauren Gaffin. You'd not believe how much she's done. She's such an idiot. Everyone, and i mean everyone i know, hates her.

This post had no point whatsoever.

No comments: