Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Never Settle

Well, we found a house, got the key (which actually took quite a long time), drove the truck over to it, and loaded boxes into it all day yesterday. We got some furniture from my grandparents. A coffee table, a recliner, and a couple of beds. Also, a computer desk, and a chair for said desk, which i'm currently sitting at.

I'm n our computer, waiting 20 minutes for one page to load. All we have is dialup at the moment. Our DSL kit is being mailed, and our DirecTV guy is coming over tomorrow morning, and we have everything put into our name now, so we have everything set up. But not really.

There's still boxes strewn about the house. It looks pretty horrible.

So, to all ymy friends in SC, who's gonna fly out and visit me first? Bahhhhhahaha. Someone do it, so i'm not lonely here. I need to get a hold of my old friends pretty soon, and we'll totes hang. Hopefully.

1) "There's gonna be nobody there!"
"My family's gonna be there, Jerri."
"I mean, no one of my species."

- Strangers With Candy

2) cl2: The End by My Chemical Romance

No comments: