Sunday, February 24, 2008

1.5-2 Things About to Kill My Social Life

As The Iron Giant plays on HBO, i think about how just sitting at home, doing nothing is beginning it's end. Why? I'll sure the heck tell you why!

1) the freaking play: Rehearsals will be Monday through Thursday at 5:45. If I'm casted, which, come on, is a big possibility.

2) Portland Teen Idol: Auditions are in 6 days, and woo, i might get in. I mean, it's not American Idol, and I think i can sing alright. If i don't get in though, it's not really a big deal. It's not my "dream" anyway.

Aight, that's...it.

Ooo...i ordered new glasses yesterday. Finally. They're gonna look kamazing. Did i mention i'm say "kamazing" now? Yeah, i am.

I should also mention that i'm glad the Independent Spirit Awards exist. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to see Rainn Wilson and Phillip Seymour Hoffman wrestling. Or see people forgetting how to read. It's the greatest.

And the Oscies are on tonight. So...woo-e for that one.

Saturday Night Live was finally new last night, and it was great. I cannot wait until; the next onw. Ellen Page and Wilco! Eeee.

1) "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD! I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY! Oh, here he is."

- I Drink Your Milkshake (SNL)

No comments: