Tuesday, July 22, 2008

But You Weren't Hoooonest

Liz comes back home today. We pick her up at 9:30-ish? That's when the plane lands. So...yeah. It's been a long couple of weeks.

So, my life has not been the most eventful the past few days. Is that my fault? No. I realized i wanna do alot of stuff though. Like learning how to ride a bike and learning piano and becoming famous and getting a job. Oh god. That's alot of work. But...i can do it?

I don't really know why i haven't been posting much lately. I mean, i'm doing stuff still. Am i too lazy? Do i just not care? Is the blog dying in front of my face? Eh, probably. Maybe a title change will make me motivated. It'll be...what, my third? Geeze, alot of questions in this post.

1) "When the fans found out there was going to be a movie, they were angry? Oh that's not the word? They were happy!"

- Joss Whedon

2) currently wanting to own like crazy crazy crazy - Spaced: The Complete Series

No comments: