Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My June (Almost)

Well, another month has come and gone. We were in school for a couple weeks, then got out.

My Aunt got on a plane a couple of hours ago, my parents had to wake up at 4:00 to get her to the airport. I was woken up at 8:00 to eat breakfast. As soon as i finished, i hopped om this computerized contraption and the air conditioning guy came. I think he left to get some stuff right now. It's all quiet.

Last Comic Standing was on last night. The new season premeire. There are some really funny people this time around. One guy has cerebral palsy, and he uses it to his advantage. He's really funny. And one girl with a cleft(?) palette. She's funny too. And Skippy from Family Ties is there, i don't know if he made it through though. And one guy named Chris Porter, he's witty. Hee, witty...

1) "My foot's been asleep for the entire day today, so if you guys could just keep it down..."

- Tig (LCS)

2) Currently watching: Robot Chicken: Season 1 with commentary

No comments: