Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Long Overdue Thought

So, last year, on a random Saturday night, i had the video camera in my room 'cuz i wanted to watch some old home movies, and i spontaneously broke out a blank tape and made titles for a short film. That was a year and 2 months ago. I have now renewed interest in that short film. I plan to write it and hopefully ask some friends if they want to be in it. I have somewhere a paper with a list of the film ideas I have about ten. I totally forgot what they all were, but i had planned to do all 10. Like a series. Perhaps post them online for all to see. But, like every other plan of mine, it went to Hades. I need to get serious about these things.

It would also be nice if i wrote parts 2-5 of Bumbling, the story i started on DeviantArt months ago. I'll probably do that later in the year.

1) "So shiny!"

- Mario Golf: Tiadstool Tour

2) Currently watching: NewsRadio: Season 3
Playing: DKC 1-3, Super Mario World, Mario Party 3

No comments: