Thursday, November 2, 2006

Quince, Quinze, Same Difference

My birthday (yesterday) was relatively good, surprisingly.

OK, first off, we had a delayed start 'cuz thwe teachers had meetings and the like, so i got up 1.5 hours later. Then i wentto school, had an okay first period, then 2nd came.

As soon as i walked in the door, Heather handed me a bag of candies. I thanked her, of course. Also, English and Rachel gave me a bag, which had a gift in it, the new Killers CD. I'm loving this day alot at this point. Then i went to luch, blah dee blah, rehearsal after school went good. Talked to grandparents, aunt and cousins. Got a card from mom and dad, and I'm getting the British Office box-set in the mail soon.

Today was alright. Got a card from grandparents, $40. Aw yeeuh.

1) "My favorite part of the song is the "5 gold rings" part, people go berserk at this point. People run in from another room to sing this part."

- Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill

2) Currently watching: The Office: Season 2

3) "Ooh, Oz-y!"

No comments: