Friday, May 23, 2008

June? Have You Seen Rain Lately?

Today was rather stange. Why? I don't know. What about this?

I had a doctor's appointment that didn't last nearly as long as i thought it would, which was good. I went to the last part of first period.

My teacher left 2nd halfway through, and we had a sub. We found out who our next choir director would be today during 3rd. And almost nobody was present. The lunches were extended to 45 minutes, and it was excruciatingly boring. And we found out the Sadie Hawkins was canceled.

4th was normal, and 5th, we had a test and a sub, and a couple of people were acting like complete assholes. I mean that in every sense of the word. God, they were jeks. During a test too.

So, i'm doing something with the girl later. Yeah. It will be amazing, and will make up for everything remotely sucky that went down today. Cool.

No comments: