Monday, May 5, 2008

So You Can Act. But Can You Do it on a Bicycle?

So, without realizing it, i did a crapload of stuff in the past two days.

Sunday: I got up, ate, and got ready to go out with Liz and Mom. Liz had to work, and i had to go prom shopping. I got myself a suit, tie and belt. Oh my yay. After the sis got out of work, we went to the park before dinner to have a jam/writing session. We only cam up with potential band names and album titles. We had dinner and caried on with the day.

Today: Went to school. After that, we went to the park again with Sam and we had our first bike-riding lesson. Also, i worked on the beginning of a song during 2nd period. Woot.

S0, our final for Drama is to do a monologue audition of two contrasting monologues. We then searched and scowered monologue books. I found one of my two. And this may sound 100% conceited, but i read it damn good. I know full and well that that sounds really full of myself, but i think that i read it very well. My other one's probably gonna suck, whichever one i find.

Running Mayfete shows for people who didn't get to see them tomorrow night. Cool...?

1) "You do not want to take Liz's food."
[flashback] "WHERE'S MY MAC AND CHEESE?!"
[Liz flips table on it's side]

No comments: