Monday, November 21, 2005

Way-O, Way-O

And so it began. Two days after my birthday, as i sit in the car, watching my Arrested Development Season 2 DVDs!!!!!!!!! And Scrubs, and The Office (US), and Will Ferrel 2, blah blah blah. i feel gloomy and depressed, as i see my home vanish before my eyes. We drive for five days, about. Stay in Motel 6, almost every night. I hizz-ated Motel 6. A-frickin lot. It was udder hell. Hades.

Well, last Tuesday, we rolled in South Carolina, We settled in a house on Saturday. Watched our first live SNL. It was special. Then Monday rolled in. Oh, did Monday roll in. I was all set to watch Arrested Development. I was incredibly anxious. Then comes 8:00. Guess-a What-a? Prison Break 2 hour event! Oh, you can not believe how sorrowed i was. It's not on tonight either. This is a dark day. I am questioning ever watching FOX again. I'll just catch everything in reruns. I don't give a flaming sack of crap if they even go out of business one day. Let 'em, please. Be my guest, Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilos.

1) "I think the writers get their stuff from the Internets."

- Will Arnett (TV Guide Channel behind-the-scenes of AD)

1 comment:

weas said...

Yep, FOX sucks. I learned that ages ago when they started "Temptation Island."