Friday, May 11, 2007

May. The First Post. Halfaway Through (Almost).

Wow, that was a long wait, right? Actually, i was trying to help myself out. I think i've just about done it. I think i'm ready for the year to be over now.

I now need to start planning my End-of-Year-Me-And-Liz-Going-Away-Cryfest-Extravaganza-07. It will be amazing. I suppose there will be some sort of hug train/line/circle. A portion where people share their favorite memories of me and my sister, Giving away of going away presents. Speaking of...

I got my first going away present. Edward gave me The Producers (2005) on DVD. I'd seen it before, and adored it. It was perfect.

Speaking of perfect, the drama awards ceremony was held last Saturday, the 5th. I got an outstanding plaque, which i plan to die with, and a "paper plate award" which is usually given to only seniors, but i was a special exception. I got the coveted "Most Likely To Hug Everyone in the World While Hugging Them, That's What She Said" award. The awards are personalized for something that you're "famous" for. It was a very great day for me.

So, tech-recipes.com has given me the solution to almost all of my troubles. How to hack Google and get some free mp3s! It's literally the coolest thing ever. search it if you don't believe me.

1) "Now, let's assume you're a dishonest man."
"Assume away."

- Teh Pr0d00c3rz

2) CL2 - Wincing the Night Away - The Shins

No comments: