Friday, May 25, 2007

That Stupid, Crazy Dog.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badenture

Go here, right now. 'Tis hilarious.

Or watch Potter Puppet Pals. They're both outstanding.

Well, i think i'm mildly ill. It better not get any worse, because i'll be feeling this way during the drive home. That, trust me, will not be pleasant.

So, last night, our family met Chip's family. They're really nice people, too bad we didn't meet them sooner. Honestly. That sucks.

I want somebody, right now, to come to my house, whether it be by teleportation, hot air balloon, monorail, or what have you. I'm really, thoroughly bored. You would honestly not believe.

Hoo, lordies.

1) "I'm not gonna stay here, but i'm leaving."

- Strangers With Candy

2) currently wondering: How do i stop the Opera Error Console from popping up?

No comments: