Monday, August 11, 2008

I Might Remember

Wednesday: Assassin Night II. I came this time. I couldn't last time because of Foo Fighters. Who all was there? Ben, Spencer, Kelsey, Kira, Leah, Jake, Sam, Me. It was at Kelsey's aunt's house. We were soread around a nice place. We played about four or five games, then went inside for a drink break. After that, it was time for me to find the ultimate hiding place. Jake put me on top of the roof of a small little houselet, i think i'd call it. I sprawled out and was never found. The next game, i hid under a picnic table and was almost not found.

After that, we went for Otter Pops and talked for about ten minutes then all went home.

Oh, and i bought Viva la Vida by Coldplay. It's simply wonderful.

1) "Game over, yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

- The lyrics to my new favorite song

2) Currently listening to:
Viva la Via or Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
Hiroshima [song - Ben Folds
Bitch Went Nutz [song] - Ben Folds
A Weekend in the City - Bloc Party
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Narrow Stairs - Death Cab for Cutie
Interventions and Lullabies - The Format

No comments: