Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In Time

Yesterday, i downloaded a torrent of Muse new album, Black Holes and Revelations, i like every song i've heard, i hav only not heard one song, Exo-Politics. But they have a song called Hoodoo! That rules to every degree. The album is a very big production and it rocks to the 100th power. (Corwin, you might even like it.) I have decided to buy the thing, even though i have it already. The album reminds me of Queen in a weird way.

Today i had to take a shower, i had a feeling i knew where my REM Greatest Hits CD was, and i was right! It is in it's sleeve as we type.

So, me and dad played an extremely close game of tennis. The final score was:

Me: 4 7 4
Dad: 6 5 6

I know, right?

Last night, Pee-Wee's Playhouse was awesome, and it's on tonight too! I'm so happy!

1) "You got any...threes?"
[silence]
"Well, it looks like Lenny's goin' fishin'!"

- That Thing You Do!

2) Currently listening to: were you even paying attention?

3) Current mood: a little thirsty

No comments: