Sunday, July 30, 2006

Two Illegals, One With Proof of Citizenship

I worked with Liz again yesterday. I stacked bricks and took trash to the dumpster again. I was a little worn out, but Liz, mom and I went to Target anyway. I got new shorts and new socks. We also went to Best Buy. They didn't have the deluxe edition of Muse, so i was looking around and i decided to buy a Ben Folds CD! Songs for Silverman. It's so great, and one of the songs even made me cry. Late is a song about Elliot Smith. It's so amazing. And believe it or not, Liz bought her first rap CD. As Cruel as School Children by Gym Class Heroes. It's pretty good, actually. I like them.

Then i got home and downloaded some stuff. Yes, Virginia by the Dresden Dolls and Flyleaf's self-titled debut album. Both with female leads. I just noticed that, because i'm not too intellegent.

Weird Al Yankovic's new CD comes out September 26! Straight Outta Lynwood is also a Dualdisc! I really can't wait.

1) "Remember Nestle's Quik? And how you would stir it for 30 minutes and no matter how hard you stir it there's still chunks of powdery magma that would blow up in your eye when you try to take a drink? [explosion] "Aw! Goddamn sand missile just blew up in my eye!""

- Dane Cook

2) Currently listening to: You to Thank by Ben Folds

3) Current mood: Hungry

No comments: