Monday, July 3, 2006

My DVD Calendar

It seems that there are really good DVDs out every month, and i will prove that. But first, news and other daily life dealies.

I woke up this morning and my watch had a blank screen. So, i guess it's out.

!!!DVD news!!!

TVShowsOnDVD has confirmed a September release for Season 1: Volume 1 of...Whose Line is it Anyway?! Finally! Our prayers have been answered, people! There's even cover art!

Also, Wonder Showzen: Season 2 is slated for October. I'm really excited about that.

Now, the DVD calendar.



June:
Newsradio: S4
Strangers with Candy: Complete Series

July:
Reno 911! S3

August:
Arrested Development: S3
Brak Show: Vol. 2
Weird Al Show: Complete Series

Sept:
Stella: Complete Series (Season 1)
WLiiA?: S1:V1

Oct:
Wonder Showzen: S2
Scrubs: S4

There that is. I need me some monies.


1) "Oh, Robin Williams. Would i love to go head-to head with him. "I'm Mork from Ork." "Well, I'm Bork from...Smork." "Nanu, nanu!" "Zibbity-bloo bloo!""

- The Office (US)

2) Currently doing absolutely nothing. Sad, no?

No comments: