Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rush Fortnight!

Get it? Like rush hour?

Anyway, i have only two weeks to read a book. It just kills me that we HAVE to read a summer book. It drives me so nuts i can't think right.

I have ben noticing the last couple of days Bittorrent has been getting sluggish. Even on torrents with perfect health. It's just been slower than usual. I was thinking it could be spyware or something, but the compa doesn't have anything on it. We ran about 4 programs, nothing! What more do they want?

I have decided what i want for birthday or X-mas. For birthday: Wii. Seeing as it could be launched in September, i doubt it though. If not in Sept., then it's for xmas. Then i want a DS Lite for B-day. With a copy of Brain Age and/or Big Brain Academy or New SMB. I know that it's a little early for thinking of birthday and the 25th of Dec., but do i care? Maybe...

1) "I cried when i had no shoes, until i met a man with no feet. And then i laughed, really hard."

- Strangers With Candy

2) Currently listening to: the smooth, light sounds of the dryer.

3) Mood: Angry because schoool starts in 13 days!

No comments: