Tuesday, March 28, 2006

(Dang! This is Like) My Neverending Sickness!

I'm home sick, for like, the third time in a year. Coughing alot and sore throat and i had to whisper this morning because i couldn't talk loud enough. Yeah, i know.

You all know what today is? It's a very rare Tuesday. I call it Big Media Tuesday. If there's more than 2 big media things coming out, then it constitutes a BMT. This BMT, there's:

  1. Wonder Showzen - Season 1
  2. Andy Milonakis - Season 1
  3. Robot Chicken - Season 1
  4. Kingdom Hearts II
  5. Show Your Bones by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I know, right? I want all of these, except maybe Anby Milonakis. I want it the least.

I need $200. I need to buy myself the 40-disc box set of all the Buffy episodes. 40 discs, people! 40! That's the biggest box set I've ever heard of. Have you heard of bigger? If so, report here.

BMT report:

1) A very twisted Sesame Street parody from people from South Park. The first time you sewe them, you are completely astounded by how offensive and un-PC it is, then they're hilarious the next.

2) Created by a 32-year old with a hormone deficciency disease. So he looks 12. But his stuff is hilariously absurd.

3) Created by Seth Green. Using dolls and toys for sketch comedy and it's great. People from Famil Guy and That '70s Show are on it too.

4) I don't really need to explian it. You get to go to Tron land!

5) Great music, new album after a 3-year absence. Next CD I'm gonna buy, definitely.

There you go.

1) "Everytime i say the words, "Eht takum na--"
"Well, don't say it!"
"It only works on her, Jayne."
"Well, now i know that."

- Serenity

2) Currently watching: Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Vol. 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO DARREN ITS KIRKY WAZZUP DUDE
GIGGET GIGGETY GIGGETY GOO

Anonymous said...

a little family guy humor eh well im on spring break and bored as heaoll but hey at least im on the net