Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My 14th 14

This is my 14th March 14th. Cool.

So, Saturday was fun. We walked to the mall and i bought me a CD. I bought How to Save a Life by The Fray. It's really pretty good. It's something my aunt would probably like.

OK, i just got a link on in4mador for the Mortal Kombat fatalities video. It's pretty cool. It's basically a 22-minute video of people's poorly animated heads get taken off and people being turned into bones.

Today, i just officially got myself a friend who is actually a girl from SC. Cause when we moved i still needed to get a girl-friend here. And i did. Her name is Lauren. She's in my math class and drama class. She's funny and nice. Anyway, 'enough about her. See ya'll later.

1) "Is this a dream?"
"No."
"Yes!"

- 78th Oscars when Jon Stewart wakes up next to George Clooney

2) Currently watching: Arrested Development Season 1

No comments: