Thursday, August 31, 2006

Anticipation and Ernie

I'm eagerly awaiting my oppurtunity to get AD Season 3, and the anticipation is almost killing me where i stand. A blooper reel, people!!!! Oh, i'm slivating just thinking about that little nugget alone. I need some sort of therapy.

As you may have heard or read. Tropical Storm Ernesto is climbing up the coast, and i just wanna let you all know that Columbia isn't getting any of it, just rain and such. I'm OK! Alright?

1)"Files don't just disappear."
"They do if you drop them down an elevator shaft."

- Dead Like Me

3) Thought: "I don't know what that is."

NOTE: No 2 'cuz i added the last.fm thing again.

1 comment:

weas said...

I thought it was Potential Hurricane Ernesto? But then, maybe I'm just reading Dave Barry's blog too much =P