Saturday, August 26, 2006

Twenty People.


1) List 20 things that you want to say to people, but never will.

2) Don't say who they are.

3) Never discuss it again.

4) No order.

1.) You fucked with my sister. I hate you too for what you did. They could've been very happy, and you fucked it up. I hate you.

2.) I hate your guts sometimes, but you are awesome.

3.) You are the most annoying SOB I might have ever met. You don't know when to stop. I want you to shut up and leave us all alone, but you think I'm your friend. I have no idea how to break it to you nicely that you are about to drive me insane.

4.) I haven't seen you since we moved, and i really want to.

5.) It's been too long. I'm REALLY sorry I haven't called you in so long. I have no excuse, and it's kind of dickweed-ish, and I'm so sorry.

6.) I think you are really cool. I think we could be really cool friends.

7.) I'll come back for you. In four more years. I'll be back, i swear.

8.) If you are real, why do you let so much suffering happen to people who haven't done anything in their lives to deserve it?

9.) You need to end this right now. Very quickly. This is getting ridiculous.

10.) You are incredibly pretty, and you never talk to me. It would be nice if that changed.

11.) The things you write are amazing. I wish i could tell you that.

12.) You are trying to ruin our industry and you just need to shut your mouth because nobody cares what you say. Everybody hates you.

13.) You probably don't like me at all, but i think you are an okay person.

14.) You are awesome, but i wish you weren't a stupid racist.

15.) It's only a matter of time before everyone sees who and what you are, and then you'll disappear.

16.) You are so right.

17.) I think you are an idiot sometimes and i don't want to be like you. I think i am though. I'll probably realize later that you were the best ever.

18.) I know you hate me, but you are pretty cool.

19.) You made me cry, and you are the teacher. People all know you are a horrible person, but they can do nothing to remove you from your high horse.

20.) You are a stupid spoiled whore and i hope you vanish.

No comments: