Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Shirts, New Crap and Crazy Mallies

Saturday was a pretty crazy day for me. I was woken up an hour earlier than i usually do, and went to Bojangle's for breakfast. I went back to sleep after eating, as soon as i woke up, i was rushed into lunch, then the mall to get more clothes for school. I went to Hot Topic (where else?), and got a Panic! At The Disco shirt and a Killers shirt. And i got some jeans from Sears. then we went to Best Buy and i finally got Black Holes and Revelations, the deluxe edition with the live DVD, and it was well worth the money. I also got Brak Show Vol. 2, and Super Monkey Ball 2. I've watched all of the Brak Show episodes already. Yep, all 14. They're only 11-12 minutes each.

That's about all.

1) Liz: "I accidentally dropped popcorn down my shirt, should i get it?"
Me: "No one would pay to see that show."

2) Currently listening to: Face Down by the Red Jumpsuit Apperatus.

3) Current thought: "blank"

No comments: