Friday, August 4, 2006

at-Swey 2: Electric Boogaloo or The Most Awesomely Gore-riffic Movie in All the World...Ever!

So, i went to the Freshman Academy on Friday. I got my schedule and textbooks I have 5 books, that consist of:

  1. Biology
  2. French
  3. Literature
  4. Algebra
  5. Geography
It was udder Hell carrying them home with Liz, even though i only carried three. It was hot. And i really do mean that.

Yesterday, it was storming like crazy. Raining really hard, thundering loudly, and lighning...ing. Anyway, Me and Mom watched the Evil Dead. I had recorded it off IFC the night before. It was awsome, and crazy disgusting. I tells ya, that Sam Raimi is one sick mofo. But i like it!

1) "Look man, i either saw, or read, or [mumbles fast] heard it from The Cheat [normal tone] that it was the latest style!"

- SB Email: Pizzaz

2) Currently listening to: Hoodoo by Muse

3) Thought: "Taco salad for dinner!"

No comments: