Wednesday, October 4, 2006

REAL!

A real post this time, stop complaining, jeeze!

Alright, so, i think i may be doing better than i have been doing in school. I've actually turned in some work for Biology, and Creative Writing. Though i still have no idea what's happening.

I have now discovered i hate my vision teacher's guts. First of all, she's really old and has no idea what she's doing, she doesn't even know to not say certain things around the autistic child. She has no clue how to do anything. Second, she wants me to get notes from every teacher saying if I'm caught up on my work or not. Does she not fucking trust me? If so, why the Hell not? God, i really cannot wait to get out of her hair forever. And she wants them on her desk by the end of school by 3:00 on Friday. I swear, i want to break something. I never go anywhere near there on Friday.

Does she not talk to the teachers at all? Here i was thinking she sould use a phone, but i guess i was sorely mistaken.

Besides, this happens every damn year and there's nothiong i can do to stop it, it's like a subconcious thing i have absolutely no control over. I wish i did, i really do. I hate having to go through this. Every goddamn year.

Not in the mood for Dailies. I need to pass out for a few seconds.

No comments: