Saturday, October 14, 2006

So Glad To Be Invited...

Yeah, so, i would have blogged yesterday, but Dad had to freak out.

I have Google Talk, which gives me noifications everytime i get a new email. Dad was online and saw something:

You have been invited to join a virtual sex group!

Oh, that tricky spam. It said it was a Myspace group too. Guess what? I checked my Myspace which also tells you if you've been invited to a group, nothing! It said absolutely nothing. So, yeah, all that for...nothing.

So, I've made a tremendous stride. A couple of days ago...I asked a girl out to the fair. Yeah, i know, right? I didn't get a response so i asked her the next day 'cuz we hasd play rehearsal, and she said she had a wedding to go to this weekend, so, i asked her about next weekend, and haven't gotten a response yet. I'm waiting for another excuse. [sigh]

1) "Enjoy those tacos now, in the year 9595, they'll all be illegal. I think you know why."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force

2) Currently listening to: Ta-Dah by Scissor Sisters

3) Thought: "How can i tell you about my loved one?"

PS: Season 1 of Saturday Night Live has been announced with cover art! Every single episode. Every sketch and musical guest. 8 discs. Crazy, right? But frickin' awesome.

No comments: