Monday, January 29, 2007

Still Can't Stop

I just cannot stop listening to Wincing the Night Away. It's probably driving my family crazy, but i don't care.

So, i've written a couple of songs for 5GB. One's called Get Away, one called What I Do, and my verse of our theme song. I'm writing a song about my friend Jennifer called When I Go A-Whorin'. She told me to write it.

Our computer room has a new arrangement. The desk is on the left wall instead of up against the north one. I kind of like it, and it makes the room look bigger.

So, Saturday, i decided to further my Donkey Kong Country 2 game, and i didn't freak out at all. Then on Sunday, i totally did. What was the thing? Shin-magic. I'm in a good mood when i listen to them. Shin-magic, i will trademark.

1) "And your shape on the dancefloor will have me thinking such filth, i'll gouge my eye."

- Australia (The Shins)

2) CL2: I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance

3) Question: What's a fetter?

No comments: