Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh, Turns Out I Have Somewhat of a Life

My dad's friends are coming over on Saturday, so i have something to do! Holy crap indeed.

A thing i noticed a few days ago: Arcade Fire likes to use French lyricas in some songs. I'm going to pursure these all, and translate them. Right now. Oh wait, i'm writing this.

I'm really thinkijg about starting those stories from English elsewhere, like on DeviantART, i really want to. So why don't i do it?

So, club kickoff day was today, and i signed up for 3 freaking clubs. Some Choir thing, the Thespian Club, and The Gay/Straight Alliance. I have no idea how i'll juggle all 3, but i'll find a way.

I wish i had more things to say. I guess my life's pretty boring when school goes on. I wish cool things happened at school. .

1) "Are you gonna carry my Health book?"
"Health no!"

- Liz and I

2) currently about to look for: some music.

No comments: