Friday, September 14, 2007

Well, Let's Go Ahead and Sum Up the Worst Two Days of My Week.

Seriously, what could have been worse?

Thursday: I started in second period, when we went to go take pictures. I cannot get over how bad mine looks. What's with my high school pictures? Honestly, it's driving me nuts. I looks like an idiot. A bleeding fool!

Then lunch came. We had to buy lunch because we had nothing in our freaking house. The line took about 20 minutes to get through. Then we had a good .001 seconds left to eat. I was shoving food i kinda didn't like in my face.

That's pretty much all from Thursday.

Today: I woke up, and was just angry about everything. And everybody. I was angrey and confused (mostly as to why i was angry). It was probably just dude PMS or something. Let's hope it was that, and not that i just all of a sudden turned emo.

I expect Saturday and Sunday to be exactly the same. I have nothing to do, of course. Like always. I just need to learn to stick to my plans, and follow through with them. Help me please.

Well, i hope something at least remotely exciting happens.

1) "They need to calm down, they just need to go home to a big teddy bear, and hug it."

- some dude in Tech Theatre

No comments: