Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pep? You Got It.

Pep assembly #2 was today.

They threw out candy, and the team competition was tight, son. Faces covered in shaving foam, and cheesy poofs thrown everywhere. Fall Out Boy's "Hum Hallelujah" being played during. It was kickass.

And as i sit here, listening to random crap, i'm thinking, "I need to take a shower." Because i do, my friends...i do.

Ohhh yeah, by the way, the season premieres of My Name is Earl and The Office are tonight. They're both one hour. There's going to be laughs coming out of every second. It's gonna be amazing. I hope. I already know The Office will, so i'm good.

That's all? Tsk tsk tsk.


1) "Actually, that was acting. Emmy please!"

- The Colbert Report

2) currently about to read: The rest of The Cold Equations by Tom Godwin. I refuse to let it end badly.

No comments: