Friday, December 7, 2007

14 Simple Days

Wahhh. Christmas break is in two weeks. Only two weeks. This makes me excited. For super duper serial.

Why am i home now? There isn't any men's rehearsal today. So...whatever.

Today was quite odd. The first half was alright, although in choir, we had our accompanist there, and we all sounded different because of it. Even me. And after fourth period, we had an assembly. In the middle of the end of the day? Weird...

After that, we went to fifth for longer than we were supposed to. It was really boring. It made me feel like it just wasn't Friday.

So, Sam came over yesterday after the partial movie, and he recorded his new voicemail greeting to the tune of Hey Jude. This made me want to do something similar. I'm kind of looking for songs now. When i find one, i am so getting on that shizzzz...

1) "Oh my God...Is that Jan?"
"No! That...is a German woman named Urgelgroo..."

- The Office (Back From Vacation)

----------------
Now playing: Band Of Horses - Is There A Ghost
via FoxyTunes

No comments: