Saturday, March 1, 2008

Don't Get Me in Rant Mode!

Seriously, don't.

Well, you unfortunately already have, AC Flora.
It seems the funsing for construction at my former high school have been cut. The buildings are in a complete state of decay and disorganization. The more pictures i see of this atrocious event, the sicker i get. I'm honest here. That was no exaggeration. I literally felt sick to my stomach.

Mold on walls, things broken, the small, dirty "new" bathroom, exposed pipes in the band room, doors off their hinges, and so much more. If you want to see the damge, the evidence that this absolute horror is going on , i strongly urge you to go here.

I don't necessarily believe in a god, but if i did, i would be praying as hard as i could that this would get better, and that the blind, foolish idiots who don't give a shit about this tragedy would see the fatal error they have made.

I applaud the people who attended the school board meeting the other day. I feel deeply proud of you guys for showing that you cared. Remember: Keep fighting. I know it will probably be very hard and you'll have to deal with all kinds of people who get in your way, but i know you can do it. Of all people, it's you guys who can do this. I believe in you. If i were there, i would be doing everything i could right now. But, unfortunately, i can't. It breaks my heart that i have to sit here and rust and not be able to do a thing. You have no clue how much it hurts.

You guys can do ths without me. And you will.

No comments: