Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time Flew, No Phones Rang

So, yesterday was mildly odd. Actually, so was today.

Wednesday:
I got up at 6:30. Why? Because choir had a field trip to go on really early. I got ready by 7:00, then Cody picked Liz and I up. We went to Dutch Bros. and got coffee. We got to the school. We hopped on the bus to Glencoe to attend the District Choir Festival practice. With all the high school's training and concert choirs. We were all getting tips after we performed, so the practice lasted 4 hours. 4 Freaking hours, my friends. Almost forever, i sat.We then got out, and went to the Esplenade to go to eateries. I went to TacoTime with Liz and Sam. We got back to the school, where we had to go to fourth and fifth periods. Eww.

Today: I just felt weird for no reason. Maybe because we had a concert? I don't know.

Mehhhhhggggg.

1) "Do you know if she wears a bra...? You wanna see a bra?"

- Rocket Science

2) currently listening to: Robots - Flight of the Conchords

No comments: