Wednesday, August 31, 2005

{Insert Cliche Back-To-School Title Here}

It's my last couple days of freedom. I will go back to J.B. Thomas for the start of eighth grade, until the house sells. In other news, i got a haircut today, by the longest hair cutter evah! It took twenty minutes, usually fifteen. We had a showing at 11:30, say it with me, "Sounds good, we're off". Me and my dad got haircuts ay SuperCuts. Took about an hour to wait for our turns, there was only one person cutting hair, the afformentioned slow cuttah. Got back, no card on the table, appearantly they didn't show up at all.

Whatever, you know? Also, we are all going school shopping tonight. Most of the things we need we have already. Binders, paper, e-t-c.

This will be great for me. I will also introduce you all to a new blog feature, "School Daze!!!" This will analyze my day at school, period by period. It will increase the size of my posts and hopefuly the quality.

1) "Just cuz i no do his laundry, or build him railroad, he think i no from Hong Kong? I turn your brain into spicy, crazy chicken to go!"

- Upright Citizens Brigade (103)

2) Watching: UCB: Season 1

2 comments:

weas said...

Dang, man, why doesn't anybody show up for the house showings?

Darren Hicks said...

People are screwed up!