Monday, August 29, 2005

Son of a Beach!

Yetserday was the open house. My family and I went to the beach. It was awesome. We were out from about 10:30 AM until 6:00 PM

Alright. For her birthday, my mom got a Fred Meyer gift card and she bought the new Black Eyed Peas CD. I was flabbergasted. I had no idea that she would be interested in it, let alone purchase it. Though, it is good music.

1) "One time, i was Wendy's for my birthday party, and i choked on a pickle, and i was like, "I haven't been to Disneyland yet, not yet Jesus!" And i came to, and i barfed all over the Wendy's, and then the manager came out and gave me coupon for one free hamburger a year for life!!! Remember that, Rick!?"

2) Currently listening: Why Should the Fire Die? - Nickel Creek
Watching: Upright Citizens Brigade - Season 1

No comments: