Tuesday, August 2, 2005

I Regret Saying This.../Yayness!

A while ago, i posted a very long post about someone's opinion on Bright Eye's preformance on Jay Leno. In that post i said that the tradition of folk music is to bash authority. That was incorrect. The tradition of folk music is protesting. But let's just push that aside.

The other day, i just lingered on over to the Serenity website and found out that it was rated PG-13!!! I'm so happy! Because, if it was R, my parents would most likely not let me see it. Their wierd like that sometimes. September 30, 2005. See it!!!!

In other business, not much is going on here. Haven't done any heavy packing since me and my sister got back from Roseburg.

1) "This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch"
"Correct"
"Yesssssssss"

- Napoleon Dynamite

2) Currently viewing - NewsRadio: 1st and 2nd Seasons

No comments: