Monday, August 22, 2005

School's Out For About 3 More Weeks

It's whatever the date thing is on the front. Not much happening. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait till school starts. I know, that will give me less time to post, watch NewsRadio, pet the cat and listen to Nickel Creek. In the words of MCR, I'm not okay.

Okay, so yeterday, my mom just asked my sister to look up the price of Myst 4 on Amazon. $24.99 Thyen my mom told us all that she was going to Target, or Tar-Zhet (it's French). I asked, "What for?" she said, "To buy Myst 4." I popped on my shoes and hopped in the car, I'm always up for all that good crap. They didn't have it at Target. We went to Gamestop, it was like the first game i saw. We got it, man. The limited edition that includes Myst 3: Exile. I guess that we'll give our 4 disc one to someone who doesn't want it, because we already have it.

I think I might have converted two people to the religion Arrested Development. I lended my season 1 DVDs to my aunt.

1) "What's it saying?"
"Guh, guh, guh, guh."
"Can it say other things?"
"It's a Goofy Ball, Matthew, not a super computer."
"It makes me giggle."

2) Currently listening to: Queen - The Platinum Collection
Watching: NewsRadio: Seasong 1 and 2
Playing: Myst 4: Revelation

2 comments:

weas said...

I don't think Mom lived up to her promise yet - she hasn't tied me down and forced me to watch Arrested Development yet. But then, I have been busy with other stuff as of yet, you see...

Darren Hicks said...

She bettah!