Sunday, July 22, 2007

2nd Time Round

I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix again yesterday. And yes, i know i spelled pheonix wrong, it's because Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip told me to.

Anyway, HPatOotP the second time? it was okay. The first time for me was better. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was really great to have no cheering in the background and laughing at parts that aren't funny at all. Examples:

"Don't break ranks if one of us is killed."
"He's back." Actually people laughed at this one too. Did you see his face when he said it? It wasn't supposed to be funny.
But maybe that's why i didn't realy enjoy it the 2nd tine. Maybe ut was the children cheering for Sirius or Harry when he totally pwns Umbridge or going all, "Ohhh!" when she slaps Harry.

We'll never know.

No comments: