Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Am The World

No, this isn't some post in which i enclose some bad, cliche poem about how good i feel, this is about the things that i've discovered i love.

Baby Cakes: A nice little flash cartoon from superdeluxe.com about a man-child who lives at home, plays a role-playing game with his friends, and keeps a diary of it all for us.

Sarah Silverman: Literally, my new comedy girlfriend. I saw her movie on Comedy Central last Saturday and it solidified my love for her. There is literally nothing funnier than ironic racism.





Flight of the Conchords: A folk-parody duo from New Zealand, who now have their own HBO show. It is/they are outstanding. I've shown their videos on here before, but let me show more.





Yambo/Craig Kilborn videos: Craig Kilorn yet to play a game called Yambo, in which he'd have a male and a female guest stand side by side. He would walk around them, and when the music stops, the person he's standing next to would have to answeer the question in three seconds. Get 3 right, you win, get 3 wrong, you lose. These are a couple of my favorites.





I think that might be it for now.

I'll see you guys later

No comments: