Monday, November 26, 2007

And, What is a Monkey Saw Used For?

We got the outling for our final test in Tech Theatre today. Wow. All i can say is i will probably know about maybe 1 thing out of 320394 we have to learn. Errrghhh. But, speaking of theatre, we blocked Oldest Established today after school. I'm probably not going to remember all of it tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, that's when i have to give my book report. I read a pretty interesting book. Give a Boy a Gun by Todd Strasser. I'm not going to force you to read it though. You don't have to. I'm ready for that report. It's just the teacher calling you to his desk and asking you question about the story. It sounds like not a big deal at all. I'm goonna be alright.

Speaking of alright...i can't think of anything to say. Good-bye then.

1) "It just kills anyone in proximity."
"Bitch! I was in proximity!"

- Pushing Daisies

No comments: