Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Anyone Can Be A Poet. You Know That, I Know That. And There's Alot You Can't Learn In Your Fancy Books And Internets.

I have nothing much to say. Boring. I had to clean my room. Sometimes i like it. I listen to music. It's great.

I have a website of my poetry and stuff.

thehomsar.deviantart.com

You know what? Our family has Comcast High-Speed Internet. With tat you get free Rhapsody Radio and 25 free plays of any song you want every month. And I am really digging this. You can make your own radio stations and stuff and listen to artist radio and all that and things of that nature.

You know what? Poetry is not that hard. You can just have open words that don't mean shit and just say whatever the heck you want. You know?
It doesn't have to rhyme, and if you want to, it's tricky. Rhyming is tricky.

1 comment:

weas said...

Rhyming is tricky, but to me, that's half the fun of poetry.