Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You Know What...? Ramp of Rants Pt. 4

Warning: This blog post contains an unusually strong use of exclamation points. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.


MTV and VH1 are a bunch of idiots. That whole Live 8 thing. All they did was show 2-5 seconds of music, then they'd have 10 minutes of talking! It's ridiculous! Then they get all these complaints of them only talking. Then they have to show it all again! It's just silly! They even interrupted Pink Floyd!!!!!! I gotta go eat a pot pie. L8r.

1) "If i was in a wheelchair, would you feed me, read to me, brush my teeth?"
"Why couldn't you read?"
"Just don't want to."

2) I'm currently watching - strongbad_email.exe - The first hundred Strong Bad emails. 3-disc DVD set.

1 comment:

weas said...

The bit about Pink Floyd makes me so angry. I hope somebody has the bootleg recording of that concert somewhere, because I never got to see it.