Wednesday, July 20, 2005

He's Sick...

Our computer might be on the first of it's last legs. We got a thing on our computer sying "Your computer might be at risk." Not one of those pop-up things you get on the Internet, but an official thing in the bottom right of the screen. I gave it some "antidote" AKA deleted a LOT of stuff.

1) "I am NOT GOING TO GET A TUMMY ACHE!" - Comedy Central Presents: Stella.

Oh yeah, i say what it's from now.

2) I'm currently watching: Comedy Central Presents: Stella

2 comments:

weas said...

You might want to check out this official Microsoft page on disabling the Messenger system (not MSN messenger). The popups you're getting are taking advantage of a built-in feature in Windows XP.

Darren Hicks said...

Thanks for that tip...I'm gonna call my bookie now...