Thursday, July 14, 2005

This is Interesting...

I've been thinking: I should write down jokes and ideas for my movie which i will make when i "make it big". I haven't done a lick of writing. Am i pathetic or what? Yeah. I very much am. Does that make sense? Last week or so I wen through a period where i said things that didn't make sense, and/or didn't say the right words at the right times, things like that.

Today we totally had to drive around all day! Yesterday, we got a call for someone to look at the house, right? We went out. Then we got back. We got a call for another showing! Yeah. The time window: 3:30 - 5:00!
I know! Huge! We just drove around for an hour and a half. It was very long and tedious for the first part, then time kinda floated away...Anyway, um...wow. Nothing else. The new Strong Bad email's pretty funny.
That's it.


1) "Let's cut away for a brief message...Hi..."

2) I'm currently wathcing: SNL: Ellen Degeneres/No Doubt

No comments: