Sunday, July 17, 2005

Get Out of My House!

Alright, me again. We got an offer on the house today. Yeah. So expect a moderately long hiatus. I will write as much as i can and update and keep you all posted. I will miss you guys, all of you, and your kitties and puppies and fishies and chickens and super-llamas and cows, horses, dinosaurs, super-chickens, etc. I will leave you all with a cavalcade of quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It is the Universal Re-Monster! Not, "Universal Peice-of-Crap" like you'd say!"

"So, I says to him, I says..."

"Don't talk-a the talk, if you can't walk-a the cake walk"

"Let's just try to invite the Holy Spirit into this room."
"That's your job, not mine."

"I'm hot for you, baby. I'm a big old beat! I'm red, but not embarassed, and I am good with meat. Of course I make an excellent borscht. And I'm hovvorya beh-behhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh I'm a jolly spud, and people call me Bud.
I live down in the mud with all the other tubers!"

"It's true! We're friends!"
"It's true! He showed me his anti-government manifesto!"

"Well, I'm Cassie's new friend, The Unabomber! Ohhh..."

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood-Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.

See ya'll whenever. Probably tomorrow.

No comments: