Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ow! They're Pointy Now!

I stayed home sick today and i still feel a little bit crappy. And i also missed drama class today, that really put a damper on the day.

Anyway, all i really did was lay in bed and watch TV all day. I was a little boring, but the day went by very fast. We just got through dinner. Wendy's, they people there are idiots, they forgot mom's silverware for her whatever she needs silverware for and put onions on my burger. Golly gee, kids.

In other news, i'm really addicted to that new Panic! At The Disco song, "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies". It's really good. Alright, see ya later. Not much else to talk about.

1) "They said i made ridiculous gestures with my coffee mug."
"Wow, that's really something that pierces a man's soul, isn't it?"

- NewsRadio

2) Watching: Scrubs: Season 2

No comments: