Friday, January 27, 2006

Yeah, It's Friday. Title And Mind: Boring

I'm sort of bored, listening to a 6:30 minute remix of A Little Respect by Erasure and the words have just started. It sounds horrible, I'm turning it off.

Anyway, I found out today that someone has been talking about me behind my back. I have no clue why, i did nothing to this person and they are hardly superior to me. Sometimes you can just shake your head and wonder why.

I have no idea what's going on this weekend. I want to do something, i just don't know what. Tha's kind of sad.

A side note: Does anyone want to see a blog of a band recording an album? I did, and i read it. The Polyphonic Spree is recording their 3rd album currently, and have just started an album blog. The link is here. Enjoy.

1) "I know the answer to this question and that is...The Backstreet Boys."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force

2) Currently Scrubs: Season 2 (and episodes 507 and 508 on tape)

No comments: